The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew J Matthews has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Andrew J Matthews has the following 7 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
Dr. Andrew J Matthews is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
The Very Best of the Best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew J Matthews - Posted on May 2nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew J Matthews - Posted on April 4th, 2017
I lost 80 pounds and had a lot of loose skin and because of it I was ashame of my body. I went for a consultation and Dr. Matthews and his staff made me feel very comfortable, they were all so nice, three weeks later I had my tummy tuck, I am so happy and pleased with the great job he did, my tummy looks like it did back in high school. Thank you for making feel beautiful !!
Very caring and honest
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew J Matthews - Posted on July 1st, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
New York University
Dr. Andrew J Matthews Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Andrew J Matthews's office for more information.
7880 Wren Ave Ste F161 Gilroy, CA : (408) 848-0222
Locations & DirectionsAJM LASER & AESTHETICS, 7880 Wren Ave Ste F161, Gilroy, CA
Dr. Andrew J Matthews is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gilroy, CA.