Dr. Andrew Mckay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Mckay?

Pain Management doc

Posted on March 29th, 2017

Just saw Dr. Mckay today....Great bedside manner...made me feel very comfortable..I've had back issues for years.. I tried surgery which made it worse....After his examination and a review of my MRI, he came up with a conservative game plan..This doctor came highly recommended by his peers...Im looking forward to getting my quality of life back !!

Pain relief

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Dr. McKay and his staff have always done everything possible to provide the absolute best relief of my pain. He is a good listener and nonjudgmental. He thinks outside the box and takes time to explain his treatment options ! I will continue to recommend him to everyone I meet that has pain !!

patient

Posted on April 29th, 2015

DR. McKay, since the first office visit, has been very up beat about my treatment. I was in an enormous amount of pain from two hurniated, and two buldging disc in my neck. DR McKay told me aftrr my first injection the p a in level would be fifty percent better. He was wrong, it was aboout eighty percent bettre, allowing me to return to work, the next day. He and his staff are exceptional and personabe. He addresses me by first name, always making me feel like a person, not a number. He is highly recommend by me to anyone who seriously needs pain relief.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Great Doctor. I use him for pain management. He is the best.

Posted on April 18th, 2015

He and Dr Jackson helped me so much to go on with my life .

Best Doctor ever

Posted on February 16th, 2015

DR Mckay is the best pain doctor I have ever had the fortune to be treated by. Since I have moved I have suffered. I would recommend his services to anyone who is thinking of giving up. Do not do it. He can give you hope.

Exceptional Physician

Posted on April 28th, 2014

I had been suffering for years with back pain. Dr.McKay actually spent time with me assessing my condition. So many doctors just don't listen anymore ! He gave me options aside from just pain medication. Now, I've been pain free for over a year. Highly recommend,very sympathetic and has a fantastic office staff !!

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I've been having back pain for quite some time. Saw alot of physicians, mostly surgeons who wanted to operate ! Needed an alternative for my pain,didn't want to take narcotics all day...saw Dr. Mckay who provided me with 3 injections which worked wonders for my pain !! His wonderful staff (who are bilingual) organized all my appointments and took care of all the insurance hassles paperwork ...highly recommend

Posted on July 20th, 2012

I am so happy i had Dr. McKay as my physician. after going for his treatment i was able to walk normal and feel normal again and it's been a few years now. i am so happy now. I highly recommend him.

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Incredible physician....I heard about Dr. Mckay from other friends. It took about 2 wks to see him..his office staff was very sincere and got me in as soon as they could ! He helped my pain so I could at least function throughout the day...play with my kids at night! God Bless him...Highly recommend

Posted on June 30th, 2011

wonderful doctor...extremely knowledgeable....great staff.. He managed my pain so I could return to work !!

Posted on September 5th, 2010

Dr. Mckay spent a lot of time with me at my office visit. He helped me understand my pain problem and gave me treatment options....Highly Recommend !!!!