Dr. Andrew H Mclaughlin Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Andrew H Mclaughlin?

I have been a patient of Dr McLaughlin for 30 years. I put my life in his hands, have the utmost faith in his abilities. I am sad that he has had health issues and been out of the practice. I would follow him and HIS practice to end of the earth , but not so much whats left of it now. Now with Cleveland Clinic in charge I don't feel the care or personnel attention is up to Dr McLaughlins standards.

Rude staff

Their customer service is horrible. Front office wouldn't get pre auth for a prescription. They said 'if we did that for everyone, we wouldn't get anything done'. Was told to call ins company. Call them and they say call your dr.

Awesome, Trustworthy

Dr. McLaughlin goes out of his way to make sure you get the treatment you need. He is very smart and skilled.

Poor people skills

Dr. McLaughlin did my hemorrhoid removal about 4 years ago. He did a good job on the procedure. Except he didn't give the numbing solution time to work before he started. When I complained that I wasn't numb he said I was being over dramatic. Two days later I was calling to be seen b/c I was blacking out trying to have a bowel movement. I go in once again he says I'm being dramatic and I'm crazy..that it can't hurt that bad. THEN he examines me sees that I have a trombone hemorrhoid and apologizes profusely. And wrote a script for pain. However, I was very offended at the way I was treated and to be called dramatic at all..let alone before examination was uncalled for. He apologized but not enough. My hemorrhoids have returned not long after and I would rather deal with this pain in my butt than Hugh McLaughlin.

BEWARE!!

I went to Dr. McLaughlin as a new patient for a physical. My appointment was at 8am but he was a half hour late. He spent five minutes with me, and I spent the rest of the time with a college intern. During that time, he never gave me a chance to speak, but rather rambled about random things about a relative who shares the same profession as me. He ordered routine tests to be done by the lab, provided through Summa Hospital. I believed that these tests were a routine part of a physical, but then my insurance company has claimed that the tests were "above and beyond" routine and slammed me with a $1570 bill. The only explanation from Falls Family Practice was that "it is up to you to know what your insurance covers." I believe that this doctor cares very little about his patients, and only cares about making money. I believe I was price gouged and I wouldn't be surprised if it was because I'm a new young patient. I will never return to Dr. McLaughlin or this practice ever again.

Caring and resourceful

A well organized practice. Great follow-up. Excellent access to patient's personal medical records. Happy atmosphere in the clinic and among the people working there.

Used to be good, but not so much anymore

I have been seeing this doctor for 30 years, but he is apparently semi retired now and only works a few days a week. So I get sloughed off on every o ...

Does NOT deserve a Medical License!

This Doctor (term used VERY losely) does NOT deserve ANY license to practice medicine. He is abusive, complaining, late, does NOT listen to patients, abusive toward patientes that ask questions, ill tempered, unprofessional, RUSHES patients through appointsments, makes numerous mistakes! This Doctor often contradicts his own opinion, multiple times, during the same exam. This Doctor, in my experience & opinion, is NOT to be trusted in patient treatment! (the above IS both my experience, opinion & rating) At all costs to protect one's self, seek another doctor or get a 2nd opinion. I found this Doctor, very sub-par in medical practice as well as follow through, and profession care & concern for patients. This is based on actual experience as well as opinion.

None

Practiced like an auto mechanic

Dr. Andrew H Mclaughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.