Dr. Andrew T Mecca Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Andrew T Mecca?

Quick, informative and always pleasant.

I have yet to experience the staff as being rude, having a bad day yes, but we all do. It took me a year of looking for a new doctor, and to find an office that I feel is a great fit is an added bonus to me. I am seen within five minutes of my appointment time, and I am greeted by name. Rating would have been five stars, except it is next to impossible to get a same day/week appointment. P.A.s are a great group to work with as well, they actually listen.

Not concerned about your best interest.

First off, every time I would try to explain to Dr. Mecca my symptoms I felt as if I was being ignored. The Dr. Continued to flip through my file and rapidly speak over me instead of listen to me. Also I have had his staff hang up on me and mistreat me. Don't bother bringing your health concerns here. No one will listen.

Great Physician

I applaude Dr.Mecca for providing excellent care and treatment. He is kind and courteous,always concerned about your problem and the best trestment to reslove or mske you comfortsble. The staff can be upsetting at times , but overall gets the job done.

Will never go here again

Dr. Mecca may be ok, but he is running a very flawed practice. I have taken my children to his Medcare center many times and the last 3 times have been very unacceptable. They were both misdiagnosed and treated for serious illnesses at other hospitals. Dr. Mecca needs to reevaluate his colleagues and employees and make serious changes to his Medcare practice.

Very good doctor

I have been going to Dr Mecca for a number of years, now. He is always courteous and friendly. I think he is a very good diagnostician. However, in the last few years he has got so many patients that it is hard for him to give you much time. Most doctors have been this way and I miss it. Still, I would not have any other doctor over him. He is also very respectful of my wife and daughter when examining them.

Dr. Andrew T Mecca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.