Have you seen Dr. Andrew Medvedovsky?

Life changing

Dr. Medvedovski is one of the best doctors I’ve ever encountered. He has helped me with my chronic neck and back pain. He’s very understanding and compassionate and I have faith in his expertise. I highly recommend him to my family and friends.

No physical exam. Huge lecture on joining the medical marijuana program... If you do not do so, see ya later. So clearly obvious a weed pusher (great if that's what you want... you'll get it no problem whatsoever... just be prepared to pay the initial $400 CASH only fee, plus your copayment every 28 days, plus $125 per 1/8th oz of pot, plus "renewal" of $100 every 3 months, plus state charges of 200 for your license, plus addl state charges.. all on top of what you buy at the pot store each month. Like it, or leave it. Objects to narcotic scripts. Young, rude, inexperienced, unprofessional staff. (ALL of them). In a couple months, he will reassign you to a rude nurse practitioner or P.A. To do his appointments for him. Huge corrupt "bait and switch" operation where Anyone Is approved. No follow up, no tests, no exams. Million dollar money making operation which should be illegal. Over one hour waiting in full waiting room, every month.

Don't waste time anywhere else.

I had mixed feeling when I first walked into the office because I wasn't sure what to expect from "Pain Management". They had me fill out bunch of forms, and do a urine drug screen which I thought was weird at first and I really wasn't looking for any drugs. I met Dr. Medvedovsky and he was really professional, and honest. He looked over my MRI and didn't make me feel like I was crazy. He showed me what was wrong, and said I would most likely need surgery for my back. I been to multiple doctors, and were recommended injections and give bunch of pills. I was really happy with the experience, his professionalism and and honesty. At first I thought he was too young to be a doctor, but looks can be deceiving. If you are looking for a real professional practice to get a diagnosis and honest opinion, than go see Dr. M at RA PAIN.

Finally a way out

I've been treating for my symptoms with pain medications since 1974, I've been to so many pain management treatments and every one always started with a script written for again another pill. Of course taking the mefds as prescribed didn't insure that at some point I would still wake up in the middle of the night and have to take another pain pill, Finally!!! Dr.Medvedovsky has answered my prayers I never thought in my life that I wouldn't have to continuously take pain pills, and I have recently slept through to the morning something I haven't done in over 5 years, I am finally hopeful and looking forward to my New life of less pain and most importantly after 40 years of taking opioids I can finally say No More, Thanks Dr.M.

I was treated with pain pills for years, and was told I will need to be on them forever. I came to RA PAIN, and saw Dr. Medvedovsky. He told me that my medication doses were too high, and suggested I look into other options. I was very nervous, and didn't want to go through withdrawal. He assured me that it will be fine and much better long term. I agreed to try it, and honestly can't believe that after 20 years of being on oxycontin, and every narcotic that is on the market, I don't need to stress every month about going to the pharmacy and doctors to get my scrip. There are many options out there, and unless you give it a try and be open minded you will never know.

Positive experience

I was referred to RA pain after wenonah medical closed down. I was nervous about going to a New place, and the appointment was long because of the paperwork and all things.. I met dr Medvedovsky and he made me feel comfortable, gave me more options in 20 minutes than I had in years. It was very worthwhile

I had to wait for over an hour in the office but it was well worth it.

Awesome doctor!!

My visit with Dr. Medvedovsky was great! He is very friendly, SO informative, he truly cares and listens, is happy to answer questions and he spends a good amount of time with patients. Ive been to MANY doctors and he is awesome. He doesn't just write scripts to mask the issues, he wants to help in other ways. I highly recommend him!

Highly recommended.

I was very reluctant to see Pain Management doctor after going from doctor to doctor and not getting the help I needed. My fear was being prescribed pain pills and getting addicted. When I came to RA PAIN for a consultation, I was completely taken back by the level of professionalism and overall experience I was provided. The office staff is very polite, professional. The doctor reviewed my records, showed me my MRI and explained what it actually meant. I was very happy. I have been a patient for about 8 months now, and wish I would have found this doctor sooner.

Highly Recommend Dr. M

very good doctor. He is very honest, explains things clearly, gives treatment options, and made me feel like I really have hope and I left with a positive experience.

Very Happy with Dr. Medvedovsky and RA Pain

I have been a patient of Dr. Medvedovsky at RA Pain for about six months now. I enjoy coming to the office, the office staff is great, always friendly and helpful. Dr. Medvedovsky is very thorough, takes his time to explain my diagnosis, and treatment options. I didn't feel pressured to have any injections, and felt I was part of the decision making process. I've been to other pain doctors, where I felt they just wanted to give me injections and write scripts. I highly recommend Dr. Medvedovsky and RA Pain services.

Best doctor

Dr Medvedovsky put me at ease. I been to many doctors who told me just live with my pain. For the first time I felt there was hope. I had multiple injections and other treatments. They were all done with highest level of professionalism, and great results.

Dr. Andrew Medvedovsky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.