Dr. Andrew Menzin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Menzin?

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Excellent! Always a great visit.

Posted on January 13th, 2015

DR MENZIN EXCELLENT DOCTOR

the best!

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

Dr. Menzin is the consumate professonial. He gets the job done with intelligence, skill, humor, and will answer all your questions. He is the doctor to give you the finest surgery and support to the betterment of what ever ails you in his specialties. Very happy.

competent and caring

Posted on July 5th, 2012

I have seen Dr.Menzin for many years and have always found him to be compassionate, kind, and willing to answer my list of questions. I am lucky to have found him and highly recommend him.

Not willing to go the extra mile.

Posted on September 12th, 2011

4 years after treatment for ovarian cancer, I was faced with a recurrence. Dr Menzin was advising me to have Chemotherapy only. He did not even consider surgery. After going to Sloan and having a 9 hour operation the Dr there removed 9 cancerous tumors, I wonder if I would be alive today if I did not seek treatment elsewhere. while I believe he is a talented surgeon I wonder if he wants the hard cases?

The Best Gyn Oncologist

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Menzin was the professional, caring and right to the point. His staff was very kind & answered every question & they were by my side through my journey. For me personally, he made me feel like a person. He was funny at the right time and never once made me feel like just a patient. I would recommend Dr Menzin & his Staff over & over again.

Caring doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr Menzin. He explains everything in detail and makes you feel at ease.

Posted on March 11th, 2010

In my opinion Dr. Menzin saved my life!!! He is tops in his field, and still has compassion and sincerity. Some situations are not as good as others and we need to remember he is not a miracle worker, but if you are looking for a very knowledable , professional and have the best chances possible he is your Doctor. If not for him, I may not be here cancer free 2 years later if my gyno was not smart enough to referr me to the best in the field of gyno ocncology, Dr. Menzin.

Posted on October 21st, 2008

Dr. Menzin, NP Jerri, and his staff helped to make a bad siuation better with their caring, assistance, and time given to explain in detail the prodecure and post procedure. I cannot find one negative thing about this experience (other than the cancer). Dr. Menzin was very thorough in make sure that everything that could be done was and communicated with me every step of the way. Very confident in his care and ability

Posted on September 24th, 2017