Dr. Andrew Merola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Merola?

Outstanding!

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Recommended that I did not undergo surgery, best advice I was able to get. My problem went away with therapy and time. Many surgeons wanted to operate but Dr Merola called it best.

Great surgeon

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

I truly appreciated Dr. Merola's honesty and his approach to my spine issues. My surgery and recovery went exactly as we planned and I wouldn't of had it any other way. Thank you.

RJ

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Dr Merola recommended no to do a back surgery even though I'm suffering a major pain just because I'm so young, he asked me first if I have seen another Doctor when I told him yes he asked me if I had two accidents when I answered yes, the dr was more concern about which insurance i have he goes like ohhhh maybe the pain could be from the first accident then he told me again that if I can manage the pain don't do the surgery, I came out from his office but still I was trying to tell him that I can not stand the pain when I try to talk to him again, the two nasty lady's on the front desk made me wait almost 2 hours until all patients were gone, they were very rude and direspectful, i was able to speak to the Dr again because patients kept walking, after made wait 2 hours they told that I have to make another appointment in order to ask a simple question to the Dr, I am very disappointed and I will never comeback to this place.

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Saw the Doctor the other day, Both He and his staff helped me resolve a serious health issue, i am forever grateful.

Posted on April 30th, 2016

The staff and the doctor were professional, respectful, helpful and kind. I would choose no other office for my spinal problem. I was diagnosed expertly and accurately and have made a wonderful recovery from my illness

Posted on March 24th, 2016

I called the office for an appointment to get a second opinion, I explained to the staff member what my condition is and that I would prefer to pay cash despite of my insurance coverage. Well she insisted on if I have to do surgery who is going to pay for it as it is very expensive. I feel she was rude to say that, as she does not know who she is talking to nor does she know my financial status.When I tried to explain to her that all I need is a second opinion to start, she kept on with payment. Well, I think because I have an accented voice she thinks I can't afford to pay. Therefore, I am not able to see Dr. Merola, that is very sad. Its not just the color of your skin but your accent too!!

Posted on March 7th, 2016

One of the Best Orthopedic surgeons

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Great experience , kind caring and professional. Likes his patients a great deal and does what he can to help

patient's son

Posted on January 5th, 2014

After bringing my father to several doctor's who didn't really seem to care about him, I finally got lucky when my friend told me about Dr Merola His staff was very proffesional and nice and gave me appointment pretty quickly and it was nice to have a doctor that actually seemed to care He didn't rush my dad through the appointment, he spent a long time with him and listened to all his questions and gave his answers we only waited about 10 minutes in the office I would completely recommend Dr Merola to anyone who is looking for a good doctor who also has a good bedside manner

Dr. Merola saved me

Posted on December 24th, 2013

It took no time, at all, to see Dr. Merola the day of my appointment. Just by looking me, Dr. Merola knew what my issues were and provided me with options. We didn't rush into anything, and when I exhausted every angle, Dr. Merola and his staff got me set up for surgery, when it was convenient for me. Thank you so much.

Excellent doctor,Great hart,Best friend

Posted on March 30th, 2013

I had 2level fusion C5-6,C6-7 a year and a half ago.My experience was like father to the son,he took his time and explained every thing and every question i had.I was so confident so 2 weeks later at the hospital after he talk to my family(wife and son) in the Pre-Op room i walk with him in to OR hand to hand with him jocking and with out any fear or stress.Everything went excellent and almost two years later i walk to his office in manhattan to say to my friend now Thank You Dr.Merola!!!!!

patient