Dr. Andrew Merritt Is this you?

complete break of the humerus

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I fell from a ladder and went to Valley Medical Emergency room. Where I learned that I had a complete break of the humerus bone. Fortunately for me, Dr Andrew Merritt was assigned to my case! He did an amazing job of putting me back together! I love sports and wanted to get back into my life as it was. He enabled me to achieve that goal. He is very personable, and answered all of my questions. The skill of his surgery was awesome! I would highly recommend him to all of the people I know!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr. Merritt is truly an amazing doctor. He is current on the best practices, is intelligent, kind and a good listener. He is a good communicator and knows his stuff. 100% recommend him!!! Don't hesitate to see him!

He's a BOSS!

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Dr. Merritt is the only reason I am mobile today. I truly believe that had any other surgeon decided to take on me and my leg, I would not be walking. He took care of me when I needed it most and even helped me out with the mental anquish many get when they lose proper function of a limp used daily. He went above and beyond for me and for that I'll be forever grateful to Dr. Merritt and his dedication to his work. Thank you! You are exceptional at what you do!

EXCELLENT DR!

Posted on April 15th, 2015

I had suffered with a frozen shoulder for 18 months, experiencing severe pain every night, all night long :( I finally saw Dr. Merritt, this intelligent and very nice doctor. He offered to give me a steroid injection right then & there in his office! After one day, my pain was GONE!!! Not only is Dr. Merritt efficient and smart, he is a professional, kind hearted person who is competent! Do not hesitate to see this extremely outstanding physician!!!

Posted on February 15th, 2015

He fixed my ACL. I highly recommend him to anyone. He will always be my orthopedic doctor.

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Very professional and excellent at his profession. Highly recommended.

Review of Andrew Merritt M.D.

Posted on January 17th, 2015

Dr. Merritt has a style, I as an older person, grew up with as a child. He is personable, present and listens. He was honest in a manner that conveyed a true caring of me as a patient. I highly recommend him. His skill set can only be measured by me with the results of the surgery, he clearly laid out options of results, I have had no surprises.

Knee problems are gone

Posted on December 14th, 2014

After tearing my ACL and meniscus in soccer, Dr. Merritt fixed up my knee. I am back playing, pain free. He clearly explained what was going on with my knee and the surgery went great. Thank you.

Posted on April 24th, 2016