Dr. Andrew M Monfee III Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Andrew M Monfee III?

Dr Monfee has been my doctor for 22 years. The amazing difference about Dr Monfee is the way he 100% explains what he is doing and why. When I leave most doctors offices, I normally have more questions than when I went in and that is no ones fault but my own but with Dr Monfee, he has the forethought to speak about the diagnosis and thoroughly explain meds prescribed. You may think this comes with years of practice but he was the same 22 years ago when I took my daughter as a young mom. I am very athletic and prefer going the natural route and have resisted taking various treatments I have gone in to ask Dr Monfee about but recently, he prescribed a preventative inhaler and it has made a world of difference in my day to day life and during running and biking. My thought was "why add another inhaler?" But now I don't wake up at night reaching for my emergency inhaler, I don't go through my day trying to let the tightness in my chest go away before grabbing my rescue inhaler. I rarely need my rescue inhaler since being prescribed Symbicort. I'm glad Dr Monfee had me try it. He didn't just help me see the seriousness of my asthma but also has increased my athletic performance and has given me uninterrupted sleep.