Dr. Andrew B Muir Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Andrew B Muir?

Positive Review

When my daughter, Isabela, saw Dr. Muir for the first time at Emory Children's Center, I knew we found the best doctor for my daughter's Type 1 diabetes care. He evidently loves and cares for children and is genuinely concerned about her specific needs. He never seems rushed through the appointment, but always demonstrates genuine compassion in his care for my daughter as well as his empathetic "ear" to the responsibilites of the parent. He is a great source of comfort, as he truly understands the deep challenges that families face in caring for their diabetic children. I would recommend him highly and have an utmost trust in his medical care.

Dr. Andrew B Muir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.