Dr. Andrew N Terry Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew N Terry Jr?

Dr Terry takes care of my entire family and has always given us excellent service. I was unemployed for about 6 months recently and was without health insurance for a brief period of time, but Dr. Terry told us not to worry about it, he would take care of us until we got new insurance.

Good Dr. always carrying and if does not know the problem, will refer you to someone who does.-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Best overall doctor in his group

Dr. Terry is very interested in your overall health and really does his best to get to the root of the health problem, exhausting all avenues until he has the answers. He never gives up on a patient.I give him 5 stars in every catagory .

Top doctor in the Chesapeake Area

I switched to Dr. Terry many years ago after being with my family doctor for years, because I knew personally the great care and bedside manner he had with a few of the residents of this senior citizen complex. I rate him high on the list for his care and concern at all times. A great senior citizen doctor, as well as a primary doctor.