Dr. Andrew Naing Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Naing?

Waiting time is unbelievable

Posted on October 30th, 2017

The waiting time was five hours. Unbelievable. The doctor was with me for about 30 minutes. He said it took a long time because he had other patients that were worse than me. I would look for another Doctor. Why would he schedule so many patients if he can't handle them. He should hire another Dr. to help him.

Go somewhere else

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

I have to agree with the other review on wait time. It was atrocious. Additionally Dr Naing failed to review the results or do any post follow up. Why run tests if you are not going to tell your patient what the results are. He seemed nice during the appointment but that is not enough. I would not recommend him as a doctor and would warn against him. My wait was plus 3 hours. Maybe it was an off day for him but the cost of my visit I am still paying for

Wait time horror

Posted on June 4th, 2013

My mom had cataract surgery done on both eyes. We needed a number of appointments for pre-surgery and follow-up. Our first appointment took well over 5 hours. This included waiting for basic screening tests, then the long wait to see the doctor. The other appointments were slightly shorter, averaging about 3-4 hours of wait time. On a post surgical visit, the doctor left the office without seeing my mother who was already waiting over 2 hours. He let his assistant handle it. Why make appointments and be on-time when you have to wait so long? The good thing was that the surgeries went well and were timely. This was mainly due to Dr Naing's allotted time at the surgery center. I can't imagine what the wait time would be if he was not imposed a time limit. My advice if you decide to use Dr Naing, is know up front that you will be waiting a long time, so plan accordingly and bring a good book, your I-Pad, or anything to help pass the time. Being forewarned and armed with distractions may not help with the patience threshold. Note: all of our appointments were in his Mott Street office.

Posted on March 15th, 2012

the staff is curteous and proficient. You are treated like person.Very knowledgeable about the practice and can answer lots of mecical concerns and questions. they are all well trained to anwer questions which most patient ask. They even broght out charts and models to explain the procedure.The doctor spent over 45min examing me. Unbelieveable now-a-day. My last optamologist spent less than 5min and rushed to the next patient. Can I've a Amen form somebody.Highly professional, patient and thorough. It's a rare jewel in chinatown

The eye Doctor who actually cares

Posted on August 1st, 2011