Dr. Andrew J Nemechek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew J Nemechek?

the reason he is a surgeon is he hates his clients

This egoistical, self centered man does not care what you have to say he guesses what he thinks is right and could care less about the client. every question he asked he followed with his own outspoken answer and he would not stop talking to hear this client needs.. This has prolonged my agony and caused a major declient in my health. DO NOT SEE THIS MAN! find another doctor even if you have to leave Colorado to do so! Don waste your time and cause more health problems, find a better doctor It will benefit YOU TO DO SO! You deserve better care! Hear my pain and save your health, find somone else please!

16 years!

On July 25, 2002 Doctor Nemechek, his assistant Traci Vaughn and I went through a new experience for each of us. They performed a right neck dissection on me. It was due to a rare condition that we agreed had to be taken care of. These two caring doctors spent time with myself and not only my husband, but my parents to assure us that nothing would keep them from doing this procedure with nothing but care for me. We made it through and years later I’m living my life like nothing ever happened. To the best surgeon in the world, thank you for being in New Orleans 16 years ago.

He is truly a gifted and talented doctor whose skills are only surpassed by his passion for care of the whole patient

Dr. Nemechek is the best!

I don’t know what took me so long to write this review. I had a thyroidectomy in 2009. From our first meeting I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Nemechek was very thorough in his examination and took his time to explain every single detail of what would happen pre, during and post surgery. He answered all my questions and I never felt rushed when I met with him. I felt extremely comfortable going into what was for me a scary surgery. After the operation he even called us personally to follow up and make sure everything was OK and to see if we had any questions. The operation went perfectly. During my last visit with him I was dealing with a personal issues which had me upset. He took me out of the exam room and into his office to talk to me. What an amazing and caring man. I will never forget him and I would HIGHLY recommend him.

best doctor ever

Dr Nemechek is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. He saved my life for which I am most appreciative, but more than that, he and his staff are the warmest most caring medical professionals I have ever met.

Superb surgeon, compassionate staff

Dr. Nemechek & his staff were truly a godsend. From our first meeting, I was blown away with his thorough knowledge and, despite the repetitiveness he may feel having done so many procedures, he enthusiastically yet patiently answered all questions. For most doctors, I have become accustomed to preparing questions ahead of time in order to receive adequate information - I rarely have a question that Dr. Nemechek did not answer before my even asking. He is THAT thorough and treats patients fairly regardless of what insurance you have, etc. Most importantly, that thoroughness remained throughout my surgery & post-op care. His staff is incredibly sincere and compassionate and quickly knew me by name. Each time I call I speak to a live human; no button pressing required! I don't know how they maintain the office while keeping a warm friendly feel, but it is so lovely to know they (Jane and Jeanie) are a quick phone call away. I was in the best hands for my procedures & am forever grateful.

dr nemecheck went above and beyond, awesome surgeon, awesome bedside manner, calls to me personally. highly recommend. a GREAT experience, even though it was surgery. Truly caring

the best doctor ever

Dr. Nemechek is the best doctor I ever had. I had stage IV cancer and he saved my life.

Awesome

Dr Nemechek is by far the best skilled and most caring surgeon in his field! He goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to his patients!

Excellant care

Dr Nemechek is the best doctor I have ever had. He is competent and caring. A++

Dr. Andrew J Nemechek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.