Dr. Andrew Newton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Newton?

Past patient

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Excellent !!!!! I truly wish I could get him back. He would definitely resolve a lot of my problems

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Dr. Newton was my psychiatrist for over 10+years. This man had compassion for his patients. Several times he didn't even charge me for visits when I was without insurances . One time he actually called the pharmacy for me to get a price for the script and handed me the money. I have so much respect for this man. He has got our family through some very rough times and I am absolutely devastated that he is not practicing at the moment . I just pray justice will prevail over such ludicrous accusations . My heart is very heavy to lose such a man with so much experience . He is truly the only doctor that has ever got my diagnosis correct . I know so many in our community are absolutely devastated over losing this intelligent and caring psychiatrist .

Dr. and Staff very Helpful , Caring & Kind

Posted on July 24th, 2015

My son was seeing Dr. Newton about 3 or 4 yrs ago. My son has a chromosome abnormality. Since he was born i have taken him from Dr to Dr even genetic specialists. He would always be put on drugs that made him angrier, cause harm to himself or others & be put in zombie state. Dr.Newton listened to what i was saying and after only a few months my son was a different person. He is no longer angry or in a zombie state. To this day he is doing great, the best he has ever been. I am so thankful for Dr. Newton and what he has done for my son. He is hard to understand when he speaks due to his accent but he was very kind & caring.

Posted on December 25th, 2014

Extremely rude, judgemental and gives false Diagnosis'.

Posted on December 16th, 2014

I would not recommend this Dr to anybody. He is a very judgemental, Rude man. If you're seriously having issues, go to your next best option. I will not be going back.

Best Dr. On the planet. Saved my life!

Posted on July 4th, 2013

Dr. Newton is the best shrink on the planet period! Brilliant and very king. He has helped me and many of my family members. He is better to us than our family! If you need mental help get there as soon as you can. A Dr this good is in great demand!

Best mental health practitioner on the planet!

Posted on July 4th, 2013

Just the best. A brilliant and kind man. He has helped me and other members of our family. Just the best!

best dr i know very kind but upfront and keeps it real speaks the truth very good listner very professional couldnt ask for a better dr hes amazing!!! keep up the good work !!!

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

All of the staff is kind and know me and my daughter buy name. I never have to wait longer than 10 min. to see the doctor and he addresses all of mine and my daughters needs individually and takes the time to discuss the whole families needs. Our appointments are not just about med changes. Dr, Newton takes time to discuss specific issues and offer solutions other than meds.

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

He loves to write perscriptions and should be investigated by the FDA and in my opinion should be stripped of his medical license

He is medically sound

Posted on April 15th, 2011

i have being seeing him for few years. he is very practical and intelligent. He does not do psychotherapy. However he would give practical advise and there were 3 other professionals in his office who do various types of therapy.He regularly do laboratory work to m0onitor the meds that he prescribed.

He is a practical physician

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

I sees Dr. newton at a different office in Danville. He actually consults for a multi-county MH/MR program. I moved from the South to north central PA.While living in the South I was used to dictating my treatment to the doctors and this sort of impeded my getting well.at our first meeting, he made it clear that he will be the one in charge. I had to take the meds as prescribed, do all laboratory and radiological investigations and if I do not, he would cease to be my Doctor.this approach has worked tremendously well and my family quite happy with my progress. I continue to see him and he is above all non-judgmental.