Dr. Andrew O Nichols Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew O Nichols?

Great doctor

He's caring

Highly recommended

I came to MA from out-of-state, and I had a great experience with Dr. Nichols. I had an on the job injury, which Dr. Nichols through referrals to specialists and his own treatments, let me get the tools to get very specialized care and diagnosis. He also prescribed medication for a long standing insomnia issue, and renewed my faith in a doctor being able to solve that problem. If I had stayed in MA, I would continue with Dr. Nichols as my regular physician.

not recommended at all

Does not listen to his patients. Focuses on non issues while ignoring the important facts. Suggests patience as a solution to problems as they continue to worsen. Unlogical approach to trouble shooting the real cause of someone's pain and discomfort.