Have you seen Dr. Andrew D Nigh?

6 months and counting...

My wife has been treated by Dr. Nigh for 6 months... this butcher told her he would repair her hernia one way, and then when she got the IV into her and were heading into surgery, he decided to change his mind by performing a more invasive procedure that she didn't want to do. His office staff is atrocious, combative and unresponsive. Today she is still going through complications even though she was supposedly released from his care. He is the worst doctor I have ever met in my life.

Dr. Nigh is a highly skilled surgeon and a very caring Doctor. My surgery went very well with minimal pain. I was told by my GP that this was a very difficult surgery. However, it went much much better than I had anticipated. I certainly would recommend Dr. Nigh to others, and I have.

An outstanding, caring, highly skilled surgeon

Besides the success of the surgery, Dr. Nigh most exhibited his surgical skills by my uneventful post-surgery recovery. I had minimal swelling, discoloration and pain. This was in stark contrast to the experiences of several acquaintances who had the same surgery elsewhere.

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Andrew D Nigh is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.

Dr. Andrew D Nigh Is this you?