Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew Nisbet has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Andrew Nisbet has the following 13 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Nisbet is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
Northwestern Medical Center
Valley Regional Hospital
13 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsST LUKES HOSPITAL, 915 E 1st St, Duluth, MN
Dr. Andrew Nisbet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.