Dr. Andrew Norris Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Norris?

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Billed my insurance every two months for two years. Every time I mentioned glaucoma and macular degeneration. I was fine until last year when he brought it up out of the blue. Scared me to death and I cried. When he asked me why I was upset, I just walked out. Don't go if you are looking for any semblance of bedside manner. Never looks at you. Just the computer. And to boot, the prescription was soo wrong I'm stuck in my old ones for another 2 months.

positive experience

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Friendly and bright staff The doctor made good eye contact and seemed knowlegable

Posted on April 21st, 2016