Dr. Andrew O Obamwonyi Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Andrew O Obamwonyi?

GREAT DOCTOR

He’s known me ever sense I moved to Iowa at first he was a little mean. But then we got to o ow each other and this man is a great doctor and is Ike a dad to me he helps me when I need it and treats me like a person and always makes sure I have what I need and do what I am supposed to I dont know why everyone is acting so shady awards him!!!

This doc has the bedside manner of a sloth. Moves and talks like one as well. Does NOT seem to genuinely care about the patient. He always looks like he's just worked a 48 hour shift and has no desire to be in the ER. With the money BVRMC puts into their hospital, you'd think they would care about all the negative reviews on this man. Guess not. Beautiful remodel though! (^_^)

Arrogant beyond belief, he was so full of himself he couldn't even diagnose me correctly, get a second opinion.