Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew J Ogden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Ogden is the single best doctor I have ever been a patient of. He is caring, sincere, and very compassionate. He is comforting, approachable, and willing to help not just with OBGYN issues, but any issue in general. He has worked in my family for 3 generations, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Oh, How I love Dr. Ogden! He is nonjudgmental, came in to the appointment with me and sat down by himself first, just to see how I was and how everything was going. Chit-Chatted for about 5-10mins about my worries without a single interruption from him or anyone else. Then we went through the appointment and the nurse that came in respected my privacy and they joked about silly things during the whole appointment to calm me (I'm nervous with male doctors). VERY KIND DOCTOR!! I was laughing so much I didn't realize he was already done. Last doctor I had caused me a lot of pain, with him I felt nothing. I hate that I've moved an hour away, other wise I'd stay. He's the best I've ever heard of! If your in the Ogdensburg area, there is no question who you should go to. His bedside manners are amazing, he has gentle hands and truly cares about his patients. Don't screw around, just go with him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
31 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Andrew J Ogden accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRiver Family Health Center, 6 Fuller St, Alexandria Bay, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew J Ogden in this video.
Dr. Andrew J Ogden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria Bay, NY.