Dr. Andrew J Ogden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew J Ogden?

Dr. Ogden is the single best doctor I have ever been a patient of. He is caring, sincere, and very compassionate. He is comforting, approachable, and willing to help not just with OBGYN issues, but any issue in general. He has worked in my family for 3 generations, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Very Kind Doctor

Oh, How I love Dr. Ogden! He is nonjudgmental, came in to the appointment with me and sat down by himself first, just to see how I was and how everything was going. Chit-Chatted for about 5-10mins about my worries without a single interruption from him or anyone else. Then we went through the appointment and the nurse that came in respected my privacy and they joked about silly things during the whole appointment to calm me (I'm nervous with male doctors). VERY KIND DOCTOR!! I was laughing so much I didn't realize he was already done. Last doctor I had caused me a lot of pain, with him I felt nothing. I hate that I've moved an hour away, other wise I'd stay. He's the best I've ever heard of! If your in the Ogdensburg area, there is no question who you should go to. His bedside manners are amazing, he has gentle hands and truly cares about his patients. Don't screw around, just go with him.

Outstanding OB/GYN

Dr. Ogden has been the most wonderful doctor throughout my 2 pregnancies and I would recommend him to anyone! He is very caring and personable and really takes the time to listen to his patients.

Dr. Andrew J Ogden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria Bay, NY.