Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew J Oishi has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Andrew J Oishi has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Andrew J Oishi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrew J Oishi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I had my surgery done by Dr Oishi. It was a while ago but I have been feeling fairly well. The surgery, staff, and Dr OIshi treated very well. I did not have to wait for my visitation with Dr Oishi. While in the hospital, I met with Dr Oishi quite often. When Dr Oishi was not able to visit me, he would let me know who was coming in his place. I could not ask for anything better. I had a lot of reservation about the surgery because I am a guy who is rather large and large people do not fair well in surgery. I was able to come through ok. Thank you Dr Oishi
Dr. Oishi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Andrew J Oishi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUCERA, 405 N Kuakini St Ste 601, Honolulu, HI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew J Oishi in this video.
Dr. Andrew J Oishi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.