Dr. Andrew Owens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Owens?

Highly recommend

Posted on August 21st, 2015

I needed a tilt table test and was referred to Dr. Owens for the procedure. He was very likeable, had a great bedside manner and explained everything that was going on every step of the way. What really impressed me though was his follow up. I was having abdominal pain that was unrelated to why I was having the tilt table test. Later that day I received a phone call from my family doctor explaining that Dr. Owens had called her to report this pain as he was concerned about it. I was just really impressed that he took the time to call my family physician to report something completely unrelated to what I was there for. I think that was not only professional, but incredibly caring. He has a great sense of humor too!

heartlife

Posted on July 18th, 2011

This physician is very accessible, willing to answer questions, address patient concerns, discuss issues in detail, and willing to spend more than a c ...

Posted on December 8th, 2016