Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Andrew P Feinberg
Dr. Andrew P Feinberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. His specialties include Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Internal Medicine. Dr. Feinberg is affiliated with University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center and Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew P Feinberg has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Andrew P Feinberg has the following 11 expertise
- Chromosome Disorders
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Andrew P Feinberg is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Feinberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Johns Hopkins Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLIEBER INSTITUTE FOR BRAIN DEVELOPMENT, 855 N Wolfe St Ste 300, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Andrew P Feinberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.