Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew P Lane has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Andrew P Lane has the following 13 expertise
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Inverted Papilloma
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
Dr. Andrew P Lane is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
24 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of North Carolina Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Hospital, 1800 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Andrew P Lane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.