Dr. Andrew White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew White?

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on November 12th, 2017

I can’t recommend Dr. White highly enough. I had a lumbar spine riddled with degenerative changes and damaged disks, complicated by the presence of a large sacral cyst no one wanted to go near. I had two previous surgical consults and neither doctor wanted to risk puncturing the cyst in an attempt to relieve the constant pain down my legs and in my lower back. Pain had become debilitating. I was using a rollator and cane, and trying to reconcile myself to a future in a wheelchair. Dr. White was willing to think creatively about how to perform surgery that avoided the big risks and would relieve my pain. My surgery was 10 months ago. I am 95% pain free. I can and do walk for miles. I do yoga. I can lift my own groceries, do my own chores, put on my own clothes – all things I couldn’t do before without help. Dr. White treated me with respect and compassion all the way down the line, and I am deeply grateful to him.

Minimally invasive PLIF surgery @ L5-S1

Posted on June 12th, 2017

I put myself in Dr. White’s hands for a minimally invasive PLIF surgery @L5-S1. The recovery lasted weeks rather than months and the only complications post-op were due to me feeling so great I resumed intense exercise too early. When I compare my experience with others who had the same fusion at the same location, I think I was in the hands of the best surgeon I could have hoped for. I resumed swimming and biking within 3 wks and biked 133 miles of B2VT 3 months later. Fingers crossed!

The best in the Country

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Dr. White, has gone above and beyond, fixing my back after I was hurt at my job. I was able to move and walk around pain free after only one month of having my spinal fusion. There are no words to express how grateful I am to Dr. White and his team. His assistant Mrs. Valerie Martinez is the nicest person I've ever met. If you are experiencing sciatica back pain, or if the pain is going down your leg, you should contact Dr. White's office in Boston ASAP. There is no need to be miserable while you could be walking around pain free.

Great doctor in a great hospital

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

I started seeing Dr. White a little over a year ago when I had some back pain. Dr. White did my surgery a little less than a year ago and I am happy to say that I am pain free! It was the best decision that I made. Dr. White is professional and courteous as is his assistant Valerie. I am so thankful to him every day because he changed my life. I had back pain all the time and now it is completely gone!!!

Amazing Results from an equally AMAZING DOCTOR!!

Posted on April 29th, 2016

My case spinal decompression was not as simple as just dealing with my disks. I have many health issues that Dr. White had to work around and he did so with such ease. His knowledge, experience. ability to explain fully what you will go through in terms that you will understand, all made for a wonderful experience. I am confident that I am well on my way to a recovery that is more than I could of hoped for. Had gone to the Baptist first but because of my other issues they sent me to see Dr. White and I am forever grateful they did!!!!

A very good experience

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Dr White performed surgery on my back this Spring. The outcome was excellent, and the consulting process leading up to the surgery was wonderful: he explained the condition, my options, what he was planning to do (while looking at my MRIs and CAT scans), and the recovery process. His experience, depth of knowledge and inclusive manner added up to an ideal outcome. I highly recommend him.

Posted on June 6th, 2015

Dr. white is an amazing Doctor! He is a very caring doctor who explains everything to you so you understand what he will be doing during your surgery and what the outcome will be after the surgery. He was spot on with his diagnosis and surgery.

World Class Surgeon!

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

When I fell from a ladder and had a burst fracture of my L-1 vertebrae, Dr. White did the surgery and was absolutely terrific throughout the ordeal and recovery period. He is simply world class and because of it, I am now back to playing hockey again! I'd recommend him to anybody.

Great experience with L4-L5 Microdiscectomy

Posted on August 29th, 2014

Recently underwent a microdiscectomy to correct herniation at L4-L5. Dr. White and his staff were helpful and accommodating. The surgery went very well and the excuciating leg pain disappeared immediately. I was walking within a few hours, and the recovery has been a breeze. Thanks to Dr. White and his good work, I'll soon be at full capacity. Highly recommended.

L4 - L5 Microdiscectomy

Posted on August 28th, 2014

I met with multiple surgeons before going with Dr. White and I could not be any happier with my choice. Dr. White explained everything very clearly and helped me make an informed decision. My surgery results were amazing! I was checked into the hospital at 6am and WALKED out at 12 feeling great! I also had 100X less pain after the surgery and only needed to lay down for about an hour each afternoon for a week. I was even able to climb a mountain 3 weeks after my surgery with no pain whatsoever! Dr. White and the entire Beth Israel staff is phenomenal and I would highly recommend them!

I would highly recommend Dr. White to anyone

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Dr. White has performed 3 spinal surgeries on me, and he has always gone out of his way to help with any problems that I have had, and his care does not stop after the surgery. He and his staff, are always ready to help with any setback or problem that comes up. Like rating your pain level of 1-10, I would have to rate Dr White and his staff a 10 in all areas. They are prompt, accurate, courteous, appointments given quickly and the follow up visits are ongoing as you need them, and the wait in the office to be seen is a reasonable length of time, I have never had to wait for a long period of time.

Patient

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr. White is a confident, professional doctor. I have had numerous surgeries over the years due to neck and spinal issues and I could not feel any more comfortable than I do with him attending to my medical needs. He explains the problems to his patients in a manner that makes you feel completely at ease with whatever treatment he may recommend. He is personal and professional. He has always been sincere with me making sure that he gives me every option available for that peticuliar injury and he always listens to any concerns I may have. His staff is wonderful, especially his medical assistant, Valerie. She does an outstanding job keeping the office running smoothly, including tending to patients herself. Doctor white is a lucky guy to such an efficient person by his side keeping things organized and always with a smile.