Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew R Pachner has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Andrew R Pachner has the following 16 expertise
- Lyme Disease (Lyme Neuroborreliosis)
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
Dr. Andrew R Pachner has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
My mom has been diagnosed with MS for over 10 years now. Her primary care physician sent her to see Andrew Pachner. When she met with him he looked into her eyes and told her she does not have MS without doing any testing. She is just looking for help to deal with her pain. this doctor laughed at her. This doctor made her feel like there is no hope out there for her.
43 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Andrew R Pachner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, 1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew R Pachner in this video.
Dr. Andrew R Pachner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.