Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew V Panagos has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
After 6 years of managing my chronic pain, I received great reports from a few friends about Dr. Andrew Panagos in Bethesda. When I called for a consultation, I was viewed with skepticism because I did not have a referring doctor. Both the woman who answer the phone and the second who came to her defense, insisted that, without deviation, Dr, Panagos wouldn't see a patient without a referral as who would I expect the Dr to confer with--my referring friends. Each found this retort cleverly fun, I DID NOT. I was seeking out a new pain doctor who might take a more pro active approach to the pathology of my pain and not just continue on the status quo on the prescription pad. Patient Yeah - 1, Doctor No - 0
36 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Andrew V Panagos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPamela Ann Wright Md, 6420 Rockledge Dr Ste 3700, Bethesda, MD
Dr. Andrew V Panagos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.