Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew B Pandya has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 30
there seems to be little or no communication in the office which has led to mix ups in prescriptions, appointments, and payment. His assistant, Dee, is very rude and has a tenancy to treat the patients like lesser beings because they are in pain. His PA sounds poorly educated and fails to follow up on the simplest of tasks.
Dr.Pandya is warm and personable. He seems to know his field. However, he is obviously very harried. His staff also seems to be harried. They appear to be distracted and unhappy with their work. Perhaps they have a morale problem. The office is very inefficient and the staff tends to be unfriendly and lacks courtesy. There were repeated errors in their medical record-keeping regarding my treatments. In addition, there was a problem scheduling follow-up appointments that I was told I needed. After each appointment, I was told to wait for them to call within a week to schedule a follow-up appointment. Both times, they did not call. Instead, I had to call and leave messages to try to set up follow-up appointments.
I had a back injury in 1977. I have had experienced many disappointing doctor visits until Dr. Andrew Pandya. He quickly diagnosed my problem in just a few minutes and took the extra time to explain to me and my husband what could be done and how he would like to do it. I am going for my 2ND visit this week, whether my pain goes away or not, I know he will not stop until he has mastered my problem. I have unconditional respect for such a loving and caring Doctor. It has been a long journey through many misdianogises and painful experiences with other until now. I am so happy to have become a patient of Dr. Pandya.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2009, 2008, 2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1999
Suny Upstate Medical University
Dr. Andrew B Pandya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andrew B Pandya is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Savannah, GA.