Dr. Andrew E Park Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Andrew E Park?

failed surgery

I had surgery with Dr. Andrew Park over an year ago. I'm still in severe pain. Had a big open back fusion surgery and my pain is significantly worse than ever before. I had a two other surgeons at TBI to evaluate me and they are telling me that I need another surgery to fix the spine because the fusion didn't take. They have to open my stomach to get to the spine. I can't believe this guy told me he can fix me with small surgery. I ended up with big incision and now I need even bigger surgery. Very sad.

I feel a bit rushed, and he didn't thoroughly go over everything I wanted to know with me.

two surgeries

My husband had 360 lower lumbar surgery in November and 3 level fusion in December. He is extremely smart and a caring doctor. We live 6 hours away and he was very accomodating of our situation. My husband is healing well - having some issues with the neck and Dr.Park is still invested in finding a resolution. He is a great doctor in fact I have made an appt with him for evalution this next month.

great caring surgeon

Dr Park operated on my son who then recommended him to me 4 years ago. My pain down my leg was so bad I couldn't stand up straight. I had already had 2 back surgeries by different doctors. Dr park did a fusion and I have done great. I was back playing golf within 4 months. Happiness is!

Miracle Worker

Had Disc replacement surgery on C4,5 & 6 in 2011. Excellent outcome and no recurring issues. Know people who went to him previously with same problem. One had a ruptured disc and when she woke up all the pain was gone, thus the "Miracle Worker" tag. I highly recommend Dr. Park.

Poor Staff Behavior

After an hour in the waiting area outside I was escorted to an exam room for an additional twenty minute wait. Unfortunately, while in the exam room I could hear one of the staff in a nearby room very unprofessionally discussing my new patient information in a very unfavorable manor. I arrived in physical pain but left in both physical and emotional pain. i expected to feel better not worse.

Excellent medical knowledge and judgements. Excellent surgical outcome.

Haven't been seen by a better Dr of any kind!

Mr.

Great surgeon. Installed rods to repair my T4 and T5 vertebrae.

Best ortho in Dallas, Texas

Dr. Park is one of the best ortho's in Dallas. He is kind, personable and precise..... He performed both of my neck fusions and did a great job. I had them done about 6 years apart and I would not use another doctor. His wife is a dermatologist, I hear she is awesome too. You can't go wrong with this caring, compassionate man........

Neck Surgery

Dr Andrew Park Is the most caring compassionate Dr I have ever met. He performed neck surgery on me six years ago. I have not had any pain whatsoever. I completely have faith and trust in Dr. Park and know he was a God send. I highly recommend him. His staff is very professional and caring as well.

Love Dr Park

Had surgery in 2007 for spondylosis and spondylolisthesis. Six years later, I am still 100%. Took me a little while to get there, but hats off to Dr. Andrew Park.