Dr. Andrew C Patrinellis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew C Patrinellis?

Fantastic physician!

Very personable, caring doctor that takes care of my needs.

A Great Doctor

Dr. P is a really great doctor. He has treated me for everything from a chronic sinus infections to stiching up cut on my finger. He always makes me feel comfortable and takes the time to really explain what I am suffering from. He is friendly and personable. If you are looking for that small town doctor feel with all the modern remedies head to see Doctor P.

Dr. Patrinellis has the best bed side manner of any doctor I've ever had. And I've had a lot of health problems so I've seen the gamut. He takes everything into consideration when treating you and I would recommend him in an instant.

Fantastic Internist

I have been a patient of Dr. Patrinellis for the past 8 years. Dr. Patrinellis is caring, professional and an overall outstanding physician. I, myself, being in healthcare for 27 years have high expectations of my personal physician and Dr. Patrinellis exceeds those expectations on every visit. He is up to date and demonstrates an outstanding ability to diagnose and treat the whole person; physically, mentally and spiritually. He is the complete physician. The community is fortunate to have him.

Dr. Andrew C Patrinellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Napa, CA.