Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew C Peet has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 6
I'm so upset about my initial visit with this doctor I immediately looked for a way to email my feedback to his hospital. There are no emails listed so this is my next best option. Having had a partial hystorectomy surgery today (elsewhere), I was concerned about some breathing issues I'd been having since arriving home. One of my blood tests prior to surgery showed a significant deficiency in an element which is known to regular a LOT of major functions in the body, including the heart. I called my facility who told me an ER visit may be in order. I carefully considered the situation and made the choice to be examined at the ER here in Arlington. There was no wait - which was nice. The triage nurse asked a few questions and then the dr. arrived. Dr. Peet walked in, didn't introduce himself, sat down, provided his readers-digest version of my concerns without asking any questions what-so-ever and proceeded to TELL me I must be sensitive to pain medication and I just needed to stop taking as much pain medication. Mind you- I had only been at my house 8 hours since my surgery - and the pain was very difficult for even the surgery center to control before discharging me. He was callus in his delivery, presumptive of my history both with previous surgery and my medication history and took no time what-so-ever with me as a patient and a human. I was so completely offended I left immediately. It would have been one thing to ask questions, understand my concerns and history and then provide is EDUCATED answer; instead he made assumptions, was curt in his conversation with. Even after I tried to go back to explain - he wanted nothing to do with the information. I reminded him I was taking the PRESCRIBED dose and have had many surgeries in the past several years with no adverse reaction - he still kept on his course. No empathy, no bedside manner, no outward display of professionalism at all. I'm tempted to call my insurance company and have them pro-rate the payment for the 8 or 9 minutest I was with the doctor overall.
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Andrew C Peet accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCascade Valley Hospital, 330 S Stillaguamish Ave, Arlington, WA
Dr. Andrew C Peet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, WA.