Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Perez
Dr. Andrew Perez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evergreen Park, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Perez is affiliated with Little Company Of Mary Hospital and St Jos Health Services of RI. Dr. Perez has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Perez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Perez has been my doctor (and my wife's) for 34 years. He provides excellent care, and exhibits genuine concern for our well being. The office visits are pleasant, and appointment times are honored punctually. The nursing staff, and clerical staff, too, does a good job making sure that your vitals are taken accurately upon entering the examination room, and that referrals are done promptly, and sent to the appropriate facility.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Perez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Little Company Of Mary Hospital
St Jos Health Services of RI
32 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2850 W 95th St, Evergreen Park, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew Perez in this video.
Dr. Andrew Perez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evergreen Park, IL.