Dr. Andrew Pollak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Pollak?

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Not sure how to answer last one. I am very pleased with my visit. I am supposed to hear from a referred pain specialist and it has been a week today, and have not as yet. So I am calling this office to see if paperwork or calls were forwarded.

Saved Right leg (knee and ankle reconstruction) after car accident

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

Dr. Pollak took on my case after I fell asleep at the wheel as a 20 year old. He helped come up with a plan to NOT amputate and to see if we could restore right lower limb function. It took 4 years and multiple bone grafts and other creative procedures, but we saved my leg and I later did a sprint triathlon. I now ride horses, rock climb, and walk without a visible limp. Dr. Pollak was always communicative and engaged me and my family fully in the decision-making process. He educated us as he was providing state of the art and excellent care. I have never met another doc like this and cannot recommend him highly enough. Thanks Dr. Pollak.

a real human being.....and a great doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2013

He is amazing....saved my leg and I can walk. He is kind and really seems to care about his patients. The experience at shock trauma for follow up visits is what you might expect for an inner city hospital. No frills. But that doesn't matter a bit. I can't say enough to thank him and recommend him.

Posted on December 14th, 2017