Dr. Andrew S Potash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew S Potash?

I trust him implicitly and would follow him anywhere. He has never let ego get in the way of what is best for me.

wonderful doctor

I had a rare condition following the birth of my child (post partum cardiomyopathy)which seemed to leave most of the doctors unsure of how to proceed. Many of the doctors I first came into contact with seemed unsure and lacked in any kind of empathy. The first doctor simply came in and said I had gone into heart failue and would never be able to have another child. The next doctor that was assigned to my case seemed unsure and put me on an incorrect cocktail of medications which failed to prevent a second attack. Luckily a physician assistant referred me to Dr. Potash. When I met him he was confident that he knew what my condition was and how to treat it successfully. He accepted my request to be his patient and changed my medication immediately. Today, I no longer need any medication and my heart has returned to normal. In my opinion, he is one of the best cardiologists our area has to offer and he is second to none! He spends time with me and listens to my concerns and addresses any issues without hesitation.