- New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Of Mount Sinai
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew M Prince has 2 locations
Dr. Andrew M Prince has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Andrew M Prince has the following 9 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Andrew M Prince Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Andrew M Prince
Dr. Prince graduated from the Suny Downstate Med Ctr in 1981. Dr. Prince works in New York, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Prince is affiliated with New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Of Mount Sinai.