Andrew Pruitt Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Andrew Pruitt?

Ten years ago today, my husband suffered an aortic dissection. We thank God for Dr. Pruitt. Although he is a paraplegic which happened before he arrived at the hospita, he is still here to give God the Glory!!! Thank you Dr Pruitt.

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Strong heart born Kevil KY

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Dr Pruitt performed a triple bypass on my 75 year old mother. We were told it would probably help her hold on another 7 years maybe 10 if lucky. 14 years later She just passed away this year but not from her heart. As a matter of fact when all of her organs shut down one at a time her heart was the strongest and fought to keep going! Not only obviously a great surgeon but even though only met him that day to save her life, he also was very caring. She automatically felt a connection and very safe with him when she found he was from her area of Kentucky!

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Friendly, funny, compassionate and honest!

Best Doctor

Posted on May 7th, 2015

Dr. Pruitt is an amazing doctor and a good person. He really cares about his patients and will make the whole process as smooth as he can. The only good thing about having a heart issue is that you get to have this wonderful doctor in your life. He is an asset to St. Joes and the world.

Ross Procedure

Posted on November 4th, 2013

Dr Pruitt gave me more time with my family and for that I am greatful

Posted on March 4th, 2013

Removed two lobes of my lung due to cancer. Wonderful doctor and staff.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Dr. Pruit saved my dad's life, it was his third heart surgery and rather difficult. His job was made harder by the cardiologist that kept putting off running tests and diagnosing my father. Dr. Pruit performed a miracle! He answered all of our questions, carefully explained the entire procedure. The new valve is working perfectly, my dad is feeling great and can now walk without gasping for air. Thank you Dr. Pruit, you are an angel.

Dr. Pruitt saved my life!!!!!! He was very kind to me and my family. Didn't beat around the bush about anything. I am very thankful for him and all that he does. He is the kind of Dr. that a hand shake just wont do.

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Endocarditis & a Ross Procedure

Posted on May 26th, 2009

I had the misfortune of getting endocarditis and having it damage my aortic valve. Dr. Pruitt coached me on the choices I had. We selected a Ross Procedure and Pruitt performed it. I was fortunate to wake with no pain and to go home after 6 days. My main delay for discharge was water retention and swelling attributed to the long time spent on the heart lung machine during surgery. It's seven weeks since surgery and I'm normal in all respects expect having to wait another week to lift the last restriction on the amount of weight I may lift. I was pleased with my experience.

Posted on January 26th, 2017