3.0

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Q Tran?

Best psychiatrist I have ever met.

I myself work in the field of mental health too. So I guess I understand why some “patients” don’t like Dr. Tran. He is not a doctor who will give you whatever you want even it may be something bad for you. He truly care about his patients and give his patient what they need, what can really help them. This means good medication management and compassionate care. He helped me so much when I was at my worst and I am doing so well now with his help. I feel so grateful that I have him helping me with my mental health. I wish all the psychiatrists can practice like him.

Idk what’s up with the bad reviews here but he’s the first doctor to actually care and makes sure he’s helping me. Hes Kind and Insightful. Life-saver.

Dr. Andrew Q Tran is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Jose, CA.