Dr. Andrew R Brown Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Andrew R Brown?

The best! my favorite doctor.

I have Hepatitis C. Dr. Brown has been treating me for several months. Although there is no cure (yet) he has listened to me and known a way to treat any pain I am experiencing, ordered Cat-scans, sonagrams and lab work on a regular basis and kept me updated on the progresion of the disease. He has treated me for excessive adema. I have lost weight and got my energy back and am now exersing on a regular basis, feeling better than I have in years! Thank You, Dr. Brown.

Excellent Doctor

My overall experience with Dr. Brown has been great. He literally saved my life. His diagnosis was meticulous and accurate. He is an excellent physician.

Dr. Brown is an excellent doctor and great individual. Very kind and professional. Very meticulous and an overall great doctor.

Best Gastroenterologist!

My experience with Dr. Brown was one I'll never forget. I had my first colonoscopy by him. He found a large tumor on my colon and reported that it was probably malignant, of which he was correct. Dr. Brown's bedside manner was excellent! He made me feel at ease, even though I received bad news. He was such a caring person, and I found it very easy to talk to him. I have since recommended people to him....one had a colonoscopy by him recently and found him to be excellent, as well. I truly like this doctor, and I would recommend him to anyone who needs his kind of services. He is outstanding in his field of expertise. We need more doctors like him.