3.9

Have you seen Dr. Andrew R Hawkins?

Great doctor

Dr. Hawkins has been my primary care physician for about 4 years. During that time I've seen him at least once, and typically, several times per year. I feel very fortunate to have switched to have him as my PCP. He is a great listener -- a quality not always easy to find in anyone, much less a physician. He is friendly, caring, careful, knowledgeable, and articulate. He never seems rushed and always gives me his complete attention. His advice is always sound. He doesn't over-prescribe or over-test. My take is that he is an outstanding physician -- probably the best I've had in my 72 years.

Such a great Dr.

Very friendly and knows how to talk to patients. Also just a great person in general.

Dr. Hawkins is the best

I have been to many doctors with my illness' and I found that Dr. Hawkins is the best. He cares very much about you. He will take very thing that is going on with your health very seriously. He is so very good at what he does. I know I wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for him. If you are looking for a great doctor with a heart then he is one.

Wonderful, wonderful doctor. I would follow him to the ends of the earth!

Dr. Andrew R Hawkins is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Zion Crossroads, VA.

Dr. Andrew R Hawkins Is this you?