Dr. Andrew Martin Is this you?

23 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Martin?

Was Not Fond of His Practice

Posted on October 31st, 2016

The first thing I didn't like about this doctor was the impatient demeanor he displayed when I went it for my first (and last) appointment with him. I had multiple questions for the guy regarding my health, and his answers were brief and he signaled me with his hands in a manner exclaiming, "OK, anything else before I go?" He literally stood up and headed toward the door before I was finished with my questions, which I found to be extremely rude. Next, he referred me to a place down the street to have blood tests drawn and assured me that it was all covered by my insurance. Lo and behold, it was not and I now find myself sitting here appealing a claim for a $1,000 charge to have my vitamin levels checked. Lastly, I never got a call when the results came in and went into the office myself only to find out that they had been sitting there for two weeks. He did not attempt to reach out to me at all when he received them. I would not reccomend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on October 25th, 2017