The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Resnick
Dr. Andrew Resnick, MD, FACS, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Resnick is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System, University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian and Graduate Hospital. Dr. Resnick has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Resnick has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Andrew Resnick has the following 34 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Dyskinesia
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Diseases
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Dr. Andrew Resnick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Dr. Resnick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
University of Penn Med Center-Presb Med Group
Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
14 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew Resnick in this video.
Dr. Andrew Resnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.