Dr. Andrew Richards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Richards?

Wonderful doctor and very competent surgeon.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Wonderful, compassionate and extremely competent. (He is also funny!)

Posted on December 19th, 2015

Best Dr on planet.

Posted on November 3rd, 2012

Dr. Richards is an excellent doctor. He is personable, knowledgeable and extremely capable. I have had experience with many others in his field. He diagnosed my problem, operated on me within 3 days of my initial visit and I am well after suffering for many years with a problem that, for one reason or another, other doctors could not address.

JJCote

Posted on July 17th, 2012

He saved my life (actually) his care concerm was so over the top from every other doctor that I have seen that I wish he could handle any medical problem I ever had he took care of or had his staff take care of anything and everything that needed to be done my job was to relax and heal, his job he said was to take care of the problem and he did. Wonderful sense of humor, wonderful doctor.

Excellent Medical & Patient Care

Posted on May 20th, 2010

-If you need a Dr of this particular specialty Dr Andrew Richards is the ONLY choice. -He has a wonderful bedside manner & an even better sense of humor, which is definitely a plus when dealing with such difficult diagnoses. But, most importantly, he is an EXCELLENT Doctor. I wouldn't trade him for anything. I thank GOD every day that I have this EXTRAORDINARY human being in my life. He takes the absolute best care of me... which isn't always easy, trust me. But, he continues to guide me a long this difficult path and does so with kindness, compassion, with love & respect. Dr Richards is my hero; he is my saving grace...

Outstanding physician and human being

Posted on May 14th, 2010

Dr. Richards is the best doctor I have ever encountered in my [60 years of] life. His knowledge, communication skills, approach to treatment, and genuine concern for my well-being always helps to reduce the stress, as well as the physical pain, intermittent anemia, and many other debilitating (and highly unpleasant) aspects of colo-rectal problems.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017