Have you seen Dr. Andrew J Rochman?

Thank you Dr. Andrew Rochman

The surgery on my right side hernia was completed expertly.

Strongly recommended!

Dr Rochman is very approachable and friendly. he takes out the clinical impersonal approach to office visits. Even my surgical procedure was enjoyable, and throughout the process he was very conversational .

Excellant Surgeon/Outstanding bedside manner.

I was in the emergency room and was told I needed gallbladder surgery. At the age of 45 this was the first time being in the hospital, just being told I needed surgery I was a little nervous and did not know what to expect. Then I met DrAndrew J Rochman, from there me and my wife knew he would perform the gallbladder surgery. His bedside manner is excellent, he explained everything to us and made me feel at ease. Even minutes before being wheeled into the operating room he was at my side making me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr Rochman to anyone in need of surgery.

Truly cares about his patient

Dr. Rochman is treating me for recurrent Breast Cancer. After my first surgery with him, other providers were not able to tell I even had surgery. He did just that great of a job. I healed well and had a very positive experience that there wasn't a question in my mind where I was going the second time around. He has a very calming aura about him and is very informative with explanations. The office is clean, up to date, and his staff is equally pleasant. I work in medical and beside many different providers. Dr. Rochman is someone whose team I want to be on. Dr. Rochman is a provider you want taking care of you. ** Extra Bonus points for not having an automated phone system and instead actual people answer.

Super Caring Doctor Rochman

I met Dr. Rochman after spending sometime at the ER at St. Joseph's Hospital. He advised me after a battery of tests that I had acute biliary pancreatitis due to calculus of the gallbladder. Not being in a hospital since childhood I did not know what to expect. Well, his bedside manner was awesome. He immediately comforted me and told me there was nothing life threating but my gallbladder would have to come out. He discussed every detail of what happened to me with a diagram on his smart phone in simple language. He seemed extremely confident and assured me that he has done hundreds of gallbladder surgeries which calmed down my daughter. The surgery went over without any issues and he followed up with me the next day. The post-op office visit was great as well. The office staff was great. Everyone was very sweet. I would recommend Dr Rochman to all my family and friends..

Great surgeon and even greater person.

Let me begin by saying that I come from a medical family. My father is a pediatrician, my late mother and step mother were both RN supervisors. My late ex-brother in law was a cardiovascular-thoracic surgeon and his brother and son both MD's. My nephew is a surgical PA, his sister an RN and his other sister is in PA school at this time. Needless to say I have been around medical professionals my entire life. I have witnessed the egos and attitudes of many of my fathers colleagues and can state with utmost certainty that Dr. Rochman is a one of a kind physician, a true human being who only cares about the health and comfort of his patients. His professionalism and sincerity are unequaled, and only surpassed by his surgical skills. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing surgery and would not hesitate to use his services again if needed. I would also add that for my procedure I opted for local anesthesia and was awake for during the surgery, witnessing that his compassion and kindness extended to the OR staff as well. An awesome doctor to put it mildly! P.S. I had never met Dr. Rochman prior to my surgery.

If your rating stars dr Rochmam is a ten

I have known Dr. Rockman for 10 years. He literally saved my life. I have found him to be the most caring Dr. I have ever known, He is so completely dedicated to his patients and their care. He is professional and thoughtful. He accurately diagnosed my condition and has followed up with me for the past 10 years, despite the fact that he does not take my insurance. He continues to care for me. I love him, I trust him with my life...and I would NEVER let anyone else operate on me. He is wonderful!

Highly recommended

Dr. Rochman is one of the kindest, empathetic, and compassionate doctors I have ever had the privilege of meeting. These qualities are only surpassed by his medical/surgical abilities. His bedside manners were impeccable. I had never been hospitalized before, no less facing surgery for colon cancer. He was so reassuring and understood that I was having a very difficult time with the possible results of this. He was able to complete the surgery without a colostomy, which was my biggest fear. I believe with all my heart that he did everything possible, over and above to achieve these results. I could not have hand picked a doctor of higher standards. My sincere gratitude to Dr Rochman and his staff for all there compassion and top quality care.

Dr rochman is a great doc. Very personable. He is a very down to earth doctor and very thought with his work up on his patients

Great Doctor

I met Dr. Rochman in the ER shortly after I was told I had appendicitis. His bedside manner was awesome. He comforted me when I told him I was scared. He discussed everything with me and calmed me down. The surgery went over without any issues and he followed up with me the next day. The post-op office visit was great. The office staff was great. Everyone was very sweet. I would recommend Dr Rochman to all my family and friends..

Patient

Dr. Rochman is very caring and professional. Dr. Rochman carefully evaluated treatment options for my condition and clearly chose treatments that were the least invasive. I had great confidence in Dr. Rochman and he kept me informed of my progress throughout treatment. I highly recommend this doctor.

Dr. Andrew J Rochman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plainview, NY.

Dr. Andrew J Rochman Is this you?