Andrew Rogrove Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Andrew Rogrove?

Posted on August 9th, 2016

I waited for over an hour for a doctor who clearly could care less about being helpful, and interested in my case. I have personally been in the health field for over 30 years. Now, when I needed help after an injury, I found how frustrating and unfair the process can be. I would never recommend Dr. Rogove to anyone. Please don't waste your time with him, find someone who cares and can provide the medical assistance you need. This is not the doctor for anyone!

Posted on May 31st, 2013

I was in the hospital the end of last year with a sudden onset of seizures. He treated me like a mental patient and couldn't care less about my concerns. He has no bedside manners and diagnosed me wrong as well .

Posted on August 14th, 2012

The doctor eas not interested in listenimg to my issues or concerns about my hralth. The doctor is rude and uncaring.

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

didnt feel like he listened to my concerns. described side effects I am having from the new anti seizure med but he told me to suck it up for a few more weeks or cut the dose in half and risk another seizure. Did not feel heard at all. Not given any answers. Sent home from the ER after having a grand mal seizure for the first time ever, had another one within an hour of being home. Some gaping holes in my memory, but doctor minimized that. Left outpatient follow up feeling frustrated and without answers. Looking for a new doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2017