Dr. Andrew Romano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Romano?

Find A Doctor that Cares

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Does not care about his patients. Selfish. He received my test results 5 days ago and will not give me the results. I have called his office ever day and am told he will call me back that day. Still waiting.

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Great physician. Spent a long amount of time with me and finally got all my medications correct.

Posted on November 22nd, 2012

Dr. Romano is the most pompus, unprofessional doctor I've ever met. He didn't want to listen to my concerns concerning a family member and when I continued to question him concerning an early discharge from a hospital, he stated "Maybe you should go to medical school." I would never talk to someone like that. He needs to remember that most people care about their family and are going to have a lot of quetions and concerns. I think he needs to go back to medical school and re-take the "how to be professional" course.

Personable and thorough

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Dr. Romano spent time and listened to our concerns. The tests results were phoned back to us within the week.

Excellent doctor

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Dr. Romano listened to us patiently and responded to all of our questions and concerns. His extensive experience enables him to accurately diagnose and treat not just symptoms but severe health issues.

Posted on June 16th, 2011

Down to earth and a great listener. Took the time to really examine all areas of my pain and suffering. Was very thorough. A cast difference from what I experienced.

Posted on September 1st, 2017