Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew B Rosenberg MD
Dr. Andrew B Rosenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, NY, with other offices in Uniondale, NY and Garden City, NY (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew B Rosenberg has 4 locations
1103 Stewart Ave Ste 300
Garden City, NY 11530
106 Charles Lindbergh Blvd # 2
Garden City, NY 11530
106 Charles Lindbergh Blvd # B
Uniondale, NY 11553
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew B Rosenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Andrew B Rosenberg has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Andrew B Rosenberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew B Rosenberg - Posted on October 22nd, 2015
Superb Doctor & Facility (LICDH)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew B Rosenberg - Posted on August 17th, 2013
Dr. Rosenberg performed a routine colonoscopy on me. He answered all my questions beforehand and is a pleasant, personable, respectful doctor. After my procedure, he met with me to explain the results in a calm, thorough, supportive manner and again was happy to answer any and all questions. I never felt rushed. The nursing staff at LICDH was outstanding and made me feel comfortable from start to finish. I saw a lot of hand sanitizing by the nurses whenever they went from patient to patient to attend to them. I would definitely come back to Dr. Rosenberg and the LICDH facility for any of my future gastroenterology needs.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Andrew B Rosenberg Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew B Rosenberg, MD - Gastroenterology in Garden City, NY, in this video.
Dr. Andrew B Rosenberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Garden City, NY.