Have you seen Dr. Andrew H Rosenstein?

Colonscopy

Dr. Rosenstein has the best bed side manner for this procedure. I have gone to home for all of my procedures and he is the best. And the staff is kind and caring.

Great doctor

Very Informative

I have a large polyp and needed a second opinion. He gave me more information then the Doctor I was using at Hopkins (who gave me none). I will be using Dr. Rosenstein's expertise. Thank you

Great doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Rosenstein for over ten years now. He is very understanding and spends whatever amount of time necessary to address my concerns. I have always felt that I can trust him and his recommendations. His assistant Phyllis is great also and although the office is very busy always returns calls promptly and works with me when I need to get on the schedule.

Good, understanding Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Rosenstein for almost 2 years. I feel he is understanding and listens to you. He calls you when test results come in and explains what needs to be done in regard to treatment. At times you do have a problem to get through on the telephone but if you leave a message his secretary will get back to you as she states in her message. I would and have recommended him to friends.

Great doctor, bad staff

I like this doctor. He seems to be very confident and he takes time to let you know what is going on with you. However, I am disappointed at his office staff at the Osler Dr location. The staff never answers the phone and if you leave a message it is never returned. It is a shame that the staff does not support the doctor in a way that would make his office great and help grow his business.

This guy is a bully. Treats people like idiots.

My Friend Andy

I've really gotten to know Andy H. Rosenstein these past few years. I've always known he's wanted a job in medicine. Good job Andy =) I'll come see you if I ever have gastro problems.

excellent

He really care He a excellent Dr. He took great care of me.

The Best of the Best

Dr. Rosenstein is very caring doctor. He make it clear so you can understand your problems. He is very profesional and goes out and beyond to help you. He will contact you if necesary. I know Doctor Rosenstein since he was a Resident of VA hospital and follow him to his private office, and even when I was leaving in Virginia I would come to his office at Towson. Even I don't see him anymore because financial change and have to go back to VA. Dr. Rosenstein take a space in my heart. God Bless him and keep doing a great Job

I have been a patient of Dr. Rosenstein's for several years and have always found him to be professional (yet easy to talk to), thorough, concerned and accurate. The fact that I referred my mother to Dr. Rosenstein proves how pleased I am with his services and how much I trust him.

Arrogant, impatient, and conceited

At my only visit with Dr. Rosenstein, he was an impatient, arrogant, conceited, self-adulating, know-it-all jerk. Our initial consultation lasted at most 5 minutes with him speeding through questions and only half listening to answers. At times during the consultation he would jump to conclusions, cut me off mid-explanation, and never let me finish answering/explaining once he had formed an opinion. Often times his "conclusions" were lacking in detail and potentially could be incorrect.Additionally, he trivialized my problems (of which I have been suffering for 2 years) and gave off the impression that I was wasting his time.

Doctor's Response

I welcome the opportunity to make this right for you. Please call me to discuss and I think you will find that I am able to help you as I have helped so many others.

Dr. Andrew H Rosenstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Towson, MD.

Dr. Andrew H Rosenstein Is this you?