Dr. Andrew D Rosenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew D Rosenthal?

Simply outstanding!

Dr. Rosenthal exhibits the utmost in professionalism and exhibits a wonderful bedside manner. Most highly recommended!

Six years of fine service

I, was referred to Dr. Rosenthal in 2010 following an angioplasty performed on me at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, MD and he has been my cardiologist now for more than six years. I have seen him regularly since then fore routine examinations and he was consulted in connection with orthopedic surgery when I had a broken leg in 2014. I have every confidence in him.

Choose Dr. Rosenthal with confidence!

Dr. Rosenthal and the staff at the Heart Institute are outstanding. They are always prompt and professional. He is very thorough with a strong attention to detail. Every interaction I have with them gives me great confidence knowing I have chosen the right provider!

Excellent physician

Dr. Rosenthal is a great interventional cardiologist who treated me 7 years ago, saving me from an open heart surgery. I have done well since then and he is always pleasant, thorough, and very professional. He is simply the best.

Been seeing him for about 10 years. Very friendly, spends time answering questions and doesn't push unnecessary tests. Highly recommended!

First Class

Dr. Rosnethal came highly recommended, I find him very intelligent, very pleasant to deal with. He performed a heart cath and stent work on me and I have zero complaints. I switched to him after going to Cleveland Clinic in Westin for 5 years as I needed a local cariologist.I find no drop in quality and glad I found him.