Dr. Andrew D Ruppersberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew D Ruppersberger?

Best Family Doctors!

My daughter has a difficult illness and her previous doctor who we went to for many years didn't want to deal with it. Dr. Drew and Dr. Dana listened and understood our situation, and gave all the help we needed. They are true healers.

Wonderful Family Physician

Cant say enough good things about this doctor! I wish they were all like him. I only gave him 4 stars for promptness, but thats because he never rushes you during your appt - that surely justifies the 20 min wait to see him.

Good bedside manner

As a new patient I was happy to find a doctor who listens. He is knowledgeable and does not rush your appt. His staff is also pleasant and accommodating? The only thing that needs to be improved is the wait time. I waited for 1 1/2 hours before I was seen by the doctor. Still I would go back b/c I trust him.

Dr. Ruppersberger is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He really cares and listens to the patient. I would highly recommend this practice

Great practice

They try not to just give meds all the time. I like that.

Awesome doctor!!

So thankful to have crossed paths with this wonderful doctor. I have spent many years with doctors I didn't feel comfortable with and I finally decided to go to dr. R. Best decision I've made. He didnt rush the appointment. He helped me and made me feel like he will spend the time to continue to help me. He is a great person with wonderful bedside manner. There was a little bit of a wait but it was worth it. Dr. R takes his time with his patients and really reduces anxiety.

Disappointing -no manipulative or physical therapy

Although I scheduled an consult appointment for a new prinary with a Dr Ruppersburger, I was scheduled with their resident / nurse Practioner. The only reason I selected "this" practice was because they are listed and advertise as a ostopathic doctor with the ability to do manipulations and a full physical therapy facility. Sounds great right? Well no since I was rudely told the doctor doesn't do manipulations anymore and the physical therapy is for workmans comp only. Since I didn't want to completely waste my time and money, I asked them to pull bloodwork refer to pt / MRI. I was so upset by this interns treatment I have not and will not return. After going to a chiropractor for 5 months I finally got the message I needed an actual doctor. Turns out its rheumatoid arthritis. I should have had that diagnosis months ago, but because of the way I was treated (actually not treated at all) I allowed this to go on for months without treatment. Think long and hard before going to this facility for any osteopathic needs. Maybe I caught her on a bad day. But if the doctor endorses this type of treatment by an associate- he gets the review.

Excellent Family Doctor

Dr. Ruppersberger has been our family doctor for several years now. We followed him from Bensalem Family Practice because we loved how he took time to sit with his patients and listen to their concerns. He has always given us excellent medical advice. When our children were young, we felt confident enough in his medical expertise that we moved their records from the pediatrician to his office and he was excellent in his care for them. His staff responds in record time to requests for referrals.

Debbie Butler

Dr. Drew and Dr. Mecora are both wonderful doctors. Very caring and accomadating. I am so happy I found them after years of terrible doctors.

What a blessing

Dr. Drew is an excellent doctor.Very personable,down to earth,very knowledgable and caring. I would not go anywhere else. His office and staff are efficient and polite. Overall a great place

Outstanding Practice

I have been a patientof Dr. Drew's since he was in residency. He is an excellent Doctor and his team of physicians and staff make every visit a satisfactory one. The entire office is kind and courteous to all of their patients.

Dr.Drew is a great doctor.He takes the time to listen,explain and treat you better than any other doctor I have been to.His office staff from the receptionist to the nurses are always polite and profession at all times.